C.E.R.I.T.E.R.A C.I.N.T.A

Hanya kau & aku meniti hari yang indah... Ceritera cinta kita tak akan berubah...Selamanya... kau dihatiku....

~ Endless Love ~

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

D Book of L.O.V.E


The book of L.o.V.E

Is long and boring

And no one can lift the damn thing

It's full of charts

N facts n figures

N instructions for dancing


But i.........

I L.O.V.E it when u read 2 me

N u.........


U can read me anything

D book of L.O.V.E

Has music in it

In fact that's where music comes 4rm

Some of it just transcedental

Some of it just really dumb


But i.........

I L.O.V.E it when u sing 2 me..

N u......

U can sing me anything

D book of L.O.V.E is long n boring

N written very long ago

It's full of flowers and heart shaped boxes

And thing's were all 2 young to know


But i........

I L.O.V.E it when u give me things

N u.......

You have 2 give me wedding rings


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails