C.E.R.I.T.E.R.A C.I.N.T.A

Hanya kau & aku meniti hari yang indah... Ceritera cinta kita tak akan berubah...Selamanya... kau dihatiku....

~ Endless Love ~

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

..: Love Poems :..

Forever
~ i love you today & i will love you tommorrow just some words to clear the sorrow that will never leave my heart or yours from this day....

Tell me
~ i don't like you, i love you. i don't want you, i need you. when i sleep, i dream, when i dream i don't only see you, i see a heart full of love.....

Not For Sale
~ hapiness is not for sale today, love is left unseen hurt is everywhere a broken heart is all you'll see peace is not for sale today a war goes on in....

Guardian of The Flame
~ .....hearing this plea: " i beseech thee, oh heavens above! hear my cries for true love the keeper of my heart's key on swift wings guide him now for on.....

Afraid
~ ..... it. i am afraid of your sweet wonder. loving you makes me stronger, but your love makes me weaker. if i ever lost anything so beautiful, beauty would.....

My heart
~ i love you with all my heart; i long for you when we're apart; i wish i could wipe away all your tears; look you in your eyes and somehow take away all......

The feeling inside
~ the first time we talked there was something about you.. as we talked on the phone you had my full attention.. i lingered on your voice hoping.......

A song I sing
~ ...... come true you make me so happy & willing to live to you my heart.. & love i shall give your trust in me.. i value so much.. I'm grateful for......

Hidden beauty
~ there is a beauty within everyone.. though it is often revealed only through the light we call love......

My Wonderful "wife"
~ ....... breeze that guides my ways to look into your eyes is an emotion of love that makes me search both far and wide.... YOU ARE A RAINBOW OF COLOR .....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails