C.E.R.I.T.E.R.A C.I.N.T.A

Hanya kau & aku meniti hari yang indah... Ceritera cinta kita tak akan berubah...Selamanya... kau dihatiku....

~ Endless Love ~

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2008

..: bantal bUsHuK :..


Many of you still have ur "Bantal Bushuk ?".. We all grew up with it kan.. My mom threw mine away some years back (b4 i married la..) coz she can't stand the wonderful smell... hehe.. but i get it back & still with me till now.. (next time keep your "bantal bushuk" close ok..) I can't fall asleep if i go to bed not hugging my "bantal bushuk"..beside my sweet hubby....

I knew it, Yippie gurl won't leave home without it...

1 comment:

Utterly Me said...

Hi Iera,
Lama tak dgr story morry kan..hehe..
Nnt iera check blog ni tau..
http://mysury.blogspot.com

it's another side of me doing the talking in the things i love to do..huhu : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails