C.E.R.I.T.E.R.A C.I.N.T.A

Hanya kau & aku meniti hari yang indah... Ceritera cinta kita tak akan berubah...Selamanya... kau dihatiku....

~ Endless Love ~

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Purple...



PURPLE TOUCH..
A purple touch, And i was gone, Liquid first, then airy, I became something "Purple", In a mist of loving fragrance, I forgot who i am...
THE SMELL OF HAPINESS..
My cat returned with a smell of hapiness, Yawning with her eyes closed, She must have seen something in her mind, She must have returned from the Lavender field ; with a "Purple" message :-
" Those fragrant beings are saying hi to me...."
MOONLIGHT RIVER..
Take me, Moonlight river, Take me to the moon with the speed of Waltz, I will dance to the sky like a moondust,,,

2 comments:

fififlafla said...

i love violet!! Very Vintage!

::i.e.r.a:: said...

Mya...

Yup... very d vintage kan !
Go purple go...yeahaaaaaa.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails